We are looking for an HR Executive to oversee and carry out core human resources policies and procedures.
- Manage Day to Day HR, Admin and Compliance Works.
- Manage interviews, recruitment and hiring as per company policy.
- Monitor employee progress and manage performance reviews through Quarterly, Half Yearly, and Annual evaluations.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the workforce to best use employees’ skills.
- Resolve issues pertaining to employees’ grievances, resolve conflict, and take disciplinary action when violations occur.
- Coordinate with other departments in relation to HR activities.
- Maintain leave and attendance management.
- Prepare a monthly salary sheet.
- Develop and implement HR policies and advice managers on such policies.
- Maintain the HR department’s budget.
- Educate and monitor employees on company policies.
- Prepare various types of Corporate HR Related Letters – Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Confirmation, Experience, Invitation, Extension, Promotion, Transfer, Warning, Show Cause, Enquiry Notice & Report, Dismissal Letter and so on.
- Ensure that the company culture and climate remains positive and healthy.
- Work from office
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor degree in Management, Human Resources Management or related field
- Skills Required: General HR, Administration, HR Operations, HR Policy, HRIS/ HR Database Management, HRM
- At least 3-7 year(s)
- The applicants should have previous work experience as a HR executive or similar role
- Experience in recruiting is preferred
- Applicant must be able to pick up the use of HR management softwares promptly
- Must exhibit strong leadership and communication skills
- Should be experienced in conflict resolution
- Should have strong communication skills English, Bengali (Written and Spoken)English proficiency is a plus
- Jashore ( Sheikh Hasina Software Technology Park )
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Other benefits will be given as per company policy.