Jessore IT is seeking a Content Writer Editor with at least 1-2 years of experience in writing & editing digital content to join our Content Marketing Team. The position offers an incredible opportunity for the meticulous, passionate, and savvy self-starter. The candidate will be working directly with the Content Marketing Team within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace.
- Review and copy-edit freelancers’ work.
- Work alongside our SEO team to implement SEO updates and best practices.
- Edit and manage content for the Client Services department in accordance with our in-house style guide.
- Initiate new practices and procedures that benefit the freelance writing team and streamline productivity.
- Consult with the Senior Content Marketing Manager on creative and progressive writing tips, as well as any updates on SEO & Google algorithms.
- Develop content strategies based around keyword optimization for our clients.
- Generate interesting, and exciting content ideas for our target market needs and maintain a content writing calendar.
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices and experience implementing them.
- Write & update website content when needed.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Creative thinking is a must for this position.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) and Salesforce.
- Experience working with a high volume of content and quick turnaround times, as well as experience editing both in-house writers and freelancers.
- Demonstrated ability to shape an article, line edit, and implement house style and brand voice.
- Experience writing about or editing financial content is a plus.
- Always adaptable.
- Ability to write for different audiences and industries.
- Jashore ( Sheikh Hasina Software Technology Park )
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits will be given as per company policy.